Last clients’ reviews
Pedro is one of the most incredible guys I ever met, as a person I have no word to describe him, as a professional, the best word to describe Pedro is commitment. His commitment to accomplish tasks and his strength to develop new skills are speechless
Hedge fund manager
Pedro is a hard worker, solicitous and creative Professional. Help to solve the problems with simple logic and disruptive ideas.
Civil Engineer, CEO at Artstone
Pedro, it was a pleasure to work with you. You are a great professional, and I recommend you and your work for anyone. Thanks again for your professionalism and fast response in designing good solutions for our business.
Manager at Trade in Flow
Frequent Asked Questions
- I can contribute in creating the product design processes.
- Create solutions to the team, focused in the end-user.
- Apply UX Design technics to collect data and go deep in the user needs.
- Create user journey, screen flow and personas.
- Collaborate in the creation of web and mobile interfaces.
- Work with creation of design systems.
- Analyze metrics and data to develop key solutions.
- Have a key position in the creation of important products that will be successfully used by several million users.
- Improve our team’s work and technics
- Find fundamental solutions that will help millions of users.
- According with a well known personality test, I am a ENFJ-T type of personality.
- I like to collaborate with teams.
- Curiosity to discover new and disruptive options.
- Empathy, one of the most fundamental soft skill to have. The world would be better if everybody put themselves in someone else’s shoes.
- Continuous learning, I don’t feel well if I stop studying. Stay updated make me fill productive and growing.
- Diplomacy, I know how to deal with differences, live and work with people from all types of personalities. Always doing my best to be a bridge in case of divergency between workmates.
- Life experiences of living in several different countries, studying with people from everywhere in the world gave me adaptability skills, which is important to understand the user, the market, and the product.
- Respect different visions, opinions and backgrounds.
- Portuguese: Native level
- English: Fluent level
- Spanish: high-Intermediate level
- Japanese: Basic level
I am currently living in Fukuoka, here I am living 1km away from my wife’s family, which is a great support since we have a baby. To move to another city we need to consider that my wife would need to quit her job at Nike, and to reduce risk for both of us, it would be after the probation period.